Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022 – 25 Anesthesia, general Medicine and Other Posts. The Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) accepts online applications for Specialist Senior Grade on its official website. From February 17, 2022, to March 11, 2022, interested and qualified applicants may apply online. This recruiting procedure will be used to fill a total of 25 positions. Important dates, job location, number of openings per post, and other information are included in the announcement.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released an Official Notification for the posts of 25 Specialist Vacancies under the Sikkim State Specialist wing of the Sikkim State Health Service Department. MBBS pass candidates interested in Sarkari result SPSC Specialist Recruitment 2022 Online application can apply before March 11, 2022. Read the following post and refer to the tables for complete job information, educational qualifications, eligibility requirements, pay scale, salary, and how to apply for SPSC Specialist Sarkari job openings on the official website http://spscskm.gov.in.
Sikkim PSC Notification 2022
The Sikkim Public Service Commission is a department of the Indian government. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution to qualify for the test. The SPSC Exam is also open to applicants presently enrolled in courses. Applicants must be at least 21 years old and no more than 35 years old at the time of application (candidates with reserved categories are given relaxation in the age limit). Each paper will be 2 hours long.
Sikkim PSC Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Sikkim PSC Exam, make sure you meet the qualifying requirements. We’ve gone through all of the qualifying requirements in great detail. To apply for the Sikkim PSC Exam, candidates must be 18 years old and complete their schooling. Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- The PCS test now has an age restriction set by the SPSC. The age limit and relaxation differ based on the candidate’s category. Candidates must be between 21 and 35 to sit for the test.
- Those who belong to the reserved categories, such as SC and ST, will be offered an age relaxation later.
- Candidates from the SC and ST categories would have their age reduced by five years.
- Candidates in the other backward categories will get a three-year age break.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or a three-year certificate equivalent from an accredited school.
The SPSC 2022 application fee may only be paid online. Payment methods include net banking, credit card, and debit card. The application cost for the test is anticipated to be INR 150.
- Candidates that advance to the final stage of the recruitment process and are employed by the Sikkim Public Service Commission are entitled to several rewards.
- The normal salary varies from INR 15,000 to INR 39,000, with an additional INR 6000.
- The role and location of recruiting also influence salary.
- The Commission releases salary information on its official website in conjunction with the announcement of different SPSC positions.
Sikkim PSC Selection Process 2022
- Candidates for the proposed posts must pass a series of tests, including the Sikkim PSC Prelims, Mains, Physical Test, and Personality Test.
- Preliminary Exam for Sikkim PSC: The initial exam is a screening examination for the mains exam and is the first selection round. The prelims will not establish the merit list since it is simply a qualifying test.
- The mains test is the second part of the recruitment process. After passing the mains exam, candidates will be asked to undergo the personality test.
How to apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must fulfill the following processes to finish the Sikkim PSC 2022 Application Form: the SPSC online application form will be accessible online after the official exam announcement is made. The final day to fill out the application form will be announced in the Sikkim PSC notice.
- Visit the official website of the SPSC.
- Click the ‘Apply online’ link in the left-hand column of the site.
- Make a new account with a valid email address and password.
- Log in using the computer-generated registration id and password.
- Fill in all of the required information for the applicant and their personal information.
- Candidates should also submit their documents to double-check the information provided on the application.
- You must now submit a picture that complies with all of the requirements, as well as a scanned signature.
- It is necessary to pay the application cost.
- After that, hit the “SUBMIT” button.
- Once the application form has been submitted, save or print it.
Sikkim Public Service Commission is the full name of the organization. To recruit applicants for posts in the state’s numerous administrative agencies, the Commission organizes a combined competitive examination. The SPSC test enables you to apply for various positions in a variety of fields.
The Commission conducts a variety of tests to choose candidates for government posts. All SPSC tests are complex, and passing them requires well-thought-out study plans.
|Check Latest BPO & Govt Jobs|
|Tech Mahindra Hiring Freshers|
|Mankind Pharma Recruitment 2022|
|Customer Service Jobs For Freshers|
|Programmer Analyst Trainee At Cognizant||Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2022|
|Genpact Recruitment 2022||NPCIL Recruitment 2022|
Related Saerches: sikkim psc recruitment 2022 notification,sikkim psc recruitment 2022 apply online,
sikkim psc recruitment 2022 admit card,sikkim psc recruitment 2022 exam date,sikkim psc recruitment 2022 syllabus,sikkim psc recruitment 2022,spsc,sikkim recruitment 2021,spsc sikkim,spsc exam,spsc vacancy 2022,
spsc exam 2022,