District Court Faridkot Recruitment – Process server and Peon Posts. For Matric Pass holders interested in applying for this job in Punjab, the recruiting gives a fantastic chance. Has issued a new job announcement for 13 Process Server and Peon positions. Applicants who have completed their enrollment may apply for the open positions. First-year students are also welcome to apply. Eligible individuals may apply for these positions via mail. The deadline to apply is March 2, 2022. You may also visit the official website at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in for further information.
District Court Faridkot Recruitment 2022
The Office of the District and Session Judge, Faridkot, Punjab, invites Clerk, Stenographer Grade-III, and Steno Typist applications for six months. Candidates in Punjab are looking for High Court jobs. Faridkot District Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Complete Details such as Number of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Fee, Selection Process, Application Form Starting & Closing Date are provided below this article. Read the Faridkot District Court Clerk Steno Typist Vacancy Official Notification PDF for further information and instructions. The deadline for submitting application forms is August 2022.
|Organization Name||Faridkot District Court|
|Number of Posts||13|
District Court Faridkot Notification 2022
Punjab for different Peon jobs. District Court Faridkot Recruitment Applications are being accepted in the prescribed form via online method exclusively from District Court Faridkot. District Court Faridkot’s website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/, has direct access to the online application portal. The District Court of Faridkot has already issued the hiring notice for 05 openings.
According to the District Court Faridkot vacancy announcement, these openings are allocated to Peon, and post-by-post vacancy information is shown below. Applicants looking for central and state government employment in District Court Faridkot may register using the District Court Faridkot login on or before the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for District Court 2022
- Candidates must have a Bachelors of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from a recognized university, have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subjects, and be computer literate ( Word Processing & Spreadsheet).
- As of January 1, 2022, you must be between 18 and 37.
- Fees for ApplicationCandidates should study the Fees for Notification Check in detail.
- Written and typing tests will select candidates for Clerk, Steno, and Typist positions.
- When applying for government jobs at Faridkot District Court, many stages are taken.
- Before filling out the online form, the applicant must have the following information available.
- Personal information (such as aadhar card number, date of birth, email address, and phone number), address information, a photograph, and signature are all needed.
- We recommend that all Faridkot District Court Job Applicants fill out the Applicant’s Name as it appears on their SSC or Birth Certificate since there is a potential that your application may be rejected if your name does not match any of your official identification cards.
District Court Faridkot Peon Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- To begin, all applicants need to go to the official website.
- Go to the “Recent Notifications” section of the homepage.
- Look for links to job postings.
- Please take a look at the notice and read it thoroughly.
- After that, begin applying online and filling out the necessary registration information.
- Then send it in.
- You must submit the relevant papers, such as your picture, signature, and educational credentials.
- The applicant must submit their papers in PNG/jpg format and at the necessary size.
- Pay the appropriate application fee for your category.
- The candidates do not have to pay an application fee. Only pay the application fee at the website listed in the notice. Candidates must pay any payments requested by any official website at their own risk; we are not liable for costs.
- The application fee is paid, and a receipt is issued.
- Make sure you double-check everything. Carefully fill out the application form.
- Finally, print out the complete Vacancy application form for future reference.
All applicants should be aware that application costs are non-refundable. We will not be held accountable. At your own risk, pay the application cost.
|Check Latest BPO & Govt Jobs|
|Temenos Off Campus Drive 2022|
|MSD Off Campus Drive For Freshers|
|Quick Heal Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Wipro Careers 2022||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022|
|Dream11 Recruitment 2022||Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022|
Hope you get all information about this job. If it is not relevant to you, Please share this job with your friends through the below social media. Thanks for reaching out to our website. Please make a bookmark (Ctrl +D) for More Job Updates. Thank you